xiSkullz Helper Application!

Discussion in 'Helper Applications' started by xiSkullz, Mar 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xiSkullz

Staff Member Helper

Oct 24, 2017
    Nickname: Skullz i guess :p

Skype and/or Discord: Oran#5585

Languages you are fluent in: English and i guess Irish which inst relevant

Time Zone: London GMT

1) Have you ever been banned before?
    If so: How many times and for what?
    Never been banned before

2) How many hours average will you be available daily? Well at the moment i am playing way to many but maybe 2-4 hours daily if i can

3) Why do you want to become a member of staff? Well i feel like I've been on the server long enough to know whats going on. Plus i know many of the players and enjoy new members joining the community. Also on numerous occasions I've been online without staff members and have seen many players breaking the rules of the server either with spam racism or in siding base's

4) Tell us about yourself. Well I'm 19 from Ireland , play many games such as fortnite, csgo and minecraft so pretty much i like gaming. i like competition as i am very competitive gamer plus it makes games more enjoyable !

5) An issue arises on the server, but you are not confident about your decision. What do you do?
    I will message another member of staff for re assurance of my decision in order for it to be the correct decision in that moment of time ,

6) A player accuses you of abusing your powers to help your faction. What do you do? i tell the truth and say i spawned in 500 igs , i mean i will obviously deny any such thing... But i would explain to he/she how ive made my money/ success on the server and explain what are the best ways of making money on the server in order for he/she to hopefully get better and more successful

Well thats pretty much it xiSkullz x
  2. bajansam

Staff Member Owner Admin

Jan 22, 2015
    Congratulations, your application has been accepted.
    bzs likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.