UndeadBunneh's Helper Application ;)

Discussion in 'Helper Applications' started by UndeadBunneh, May 12, 2018.

?

Is my third application good enough for the race?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes, but please add a few edits

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. UndeadBunneh

In Game Name: UndeadBunneh
    Nickname:
    Undead

Skype and/or Discord: Skype: arnav1254. Discord: UndeadBunneh#7458

Languages you are fluent in: English, a little bit of Spanish, Gujarati

Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time [PCT].

1) Have you ever been banned before?
    If so: How many times and for what?
    : Yes, I'll admit, I have been banned before. But this was years ago, I believe in 2015. I accidentally posted in IP in chat rather than in PM's. It was completely by accident and I suffered a permanent ban,

2) How many hours average will you be available daily?

: On weekdays, I plan to be on 2-4 hours per day. My time really fluctuates depending on my schedule. On weekends, I can be here from 2 to 8 hours per day. It really fluctuates, again, because of my schedule.

3) Why do you want to become a member of staff?
    There are multiple reasons. I will list them all out.
    #1: I want to help out and improve the community and gameplay. When and if I become a staff member, I will do all I can to refine the community. This includes spreading positivity, assisting others in whatever way I can, and lastly, I can introduce new events and activities on the server. Spreading positivity is very important in preserving the life of a server. I'd encourage nice, helpful comments, and discourage rude, unhelpful, and unnecessary comments. I'd always be available on discord to assist others. Next, I can assist others in whatever way I can. If players need help starting up, I can provide them with tips and tricks since I know a ton about the server. I've been playing here since late 2014. Furthermore, I can help with everyday commands and questions. I've seen a lot of questions about how to use crop hoppers and how to make them. I've provided feedback every time. Lastly, I can introduce new events and activities on the server. For example, I'd interact with other players and host events myself such as trivia (my favorite) and pvp.
    #2: I want to make BrutalNetwork a safe, stable environment for all players. We all know those cheaters. Those people who ruin the game for everyone. The people that antagonize the server. I can also be here to help reduce the amount of cheaters on this network. As a proficient screensharer, I believe I will be a valuable asset in this field. With a fast typing speed (and a razer chroma keyboard hehe), I can act fast when needed, such as when advertisers infect the chat. Speaking of the chat, I'd preferably keep the chat Brutal related and limit it to PG13 conversations. Furthermore, I'd mute when necessary, such as when a player puts too many capital letters in his/her comment, or when there are some very derogatory comments consisting of racial slurs or excessive cursing, etc.
    #3:
    I would like to help players and higher staff with maintaining server activity and events. Yes, arguably the most important part of a staffing career is helping out the server itself and maintaining it. Helping out higher staff with certain jobs is an especially important part, in my opinion. Knowing how much work they have themselves, and their own life, I'd love to give them a hand. Also, I love helping out and being in charge of server wide events such as raid events or pvp tournaments. They are very entertaining.
    These three are the biggest ones, but there are far more, you should know.

4) Tell us about yourself.
    Well, my name is Noah, for those of you who don't know. I'm a professional minecraft pvper mineman #famlit... I'm kidding I'm just your casual minecraft player who's always cheerful (well, most of the time) and loves to help others. No seriously, I'm like SpongeBob. I am in the tenth grade and I take several AP and Honors classes ;). I value my life outside of games but when I play games, I think about playing hard and that's all. Doing my job here won't be much of a problem, I think. After applying for the third time, I think I might be ready, ready to be given a chance at my favorite part of Minecraft.

Next is the serious part of the application and I hope you like my responses.

5) An issue arises on the server, but you are not confident about your decision. What do you do?
    : The first thing I'd always, ALWAYS do is contact higher staff. This is a must for me. Next, I'd break this problem down into parts, and handle all of the minor, less important parts first. After that, I'd try to reduce the severity of the most impactful part of this problem. I know what I'm saying might be confusing, but sometimes a problem leads to multiple other problems, so I like to simplify it into one crux. This way, it would be less for the higher staff to handle. And you might also be asking, why can't I just solve the problem as a whole? Well, it's because I might not have the proper permissions and I might not make the right decision.
    Now that I've told you what I'd do in general, I'm going to provide an example.
    Scenario: Server crashes, players' inventories get deleted. Bajansam shall arrive in 10 minutes, but I'm the only staff member online for now.
    First, I'd always inform higher staff on Discord, or on Skype. Then, I would come back to the server and calm everyone down because I'm sure a lot of people would be complaining about their items. I'd first handle the people who have proof of what they lost. I would examine the proof, and judge it. Then I would send PMS to the Staff Chat saying who has proof and deserves to have their items back for sure. By the time, Bajansam would be back on the server and can handle everyone else's problems.

6) A player accuses you of abusing your powers to help your faction. What do you do?
    : The first thing I'd always do here is ask them to post all accusations in the Report Player section. This way, it's easier for higher staff to look at them and handle their situation. I'd also tell him to post any proof he has of me abusing on the same thread. And honestly, I take staff seriously in situations like these. I would never abuse. Not in my life. I have already stated above I'd like to make this a stable community. I would just be a complete hypocrite if I didn't
    Lastly, some things I'd like to talk about.
    1st: The outrage in discord.

I understand that I got a little angry the other day because a cheater had gotten two immortal sets from me. I am deeply sorry for that encounter. I promise I won't let it happen again
    2nd: My activity.
    I know I haven't been as active in the past while but I'm coming back to Brutal as fiery as ever. I promise to be as active as I have stated above.

#1 UndeadBunneh, May 12, 2018
    Last edited: May 16, 2018
  2. OffTheMeds

Staff Member Admin

I like you. Just from your post you seem like a real chilled back guy. Would definitely like to see you more in game however I think you may deserve the chance.

Regarding the ban... it seems that you was just a kid at the time and didn't really know what you was doing. I am willing to let this pass as long as other staff members agree.

Overall I feel you could be a great addition to the staff team, Just stay chill and try not to have an outburst at everyone

Goodluck x

3. UndeadBunneh

@OffTheMeds
    Yeah dude. I plan to come back and I promise to devote extra time to Brutal. And for the last two staff applications I made, Bajansam didn't consider the ban to hurt my chances. But that's up to him again. And yeah I promise to stay chill. Also, did you read the whole application?
    Thanks for the support.
    -UndeadBunneh
    PS: I'd like some more feedback from other people

#3 UndeadBunneh, May 12, 2018
    Last edited: May 12, 2018
  4. UndeadBunneh

Anymore suggestions? I'm always trying to look for ways to improve on the forums and in-game. Thanks again,

-UndeadBunneh

5. Zarvess

dick ride

bzs likes this.
  6. UndeadBunneh

Woah. I haven't seen you on in a while. Welcome back! Besides that, any real suggestions? Thanks again.

-UndeadBunneh

7. bzs

bzs
    Staff Member Moderator

Go away Zarvess