SSky_Skraper's new application

Discussion in 'Helper Applications' started by SSky_Skraper, Apr 14, 2018.

?

Did my application please your needs?

This poll will close on Apr 14, 2025 at 12:30 AM.
  1. Yes Totally!

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  2. it was good.

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  3. It didn't exceed my expectations.

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. i don't think it was good..

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. SSky_Skraper

In Game Name: SSky_Skraper never been changed never will.

Nickname: SSky, Sky, Tim.

Skype and/or Discord: Skype = SSky_Skraper Discord = SSky_skraper#3226

Languages you are fluent in: English, a little German.

Time Zone: CST

1) Have you ever been banned before? Technically no but if you want to count this one time I joined a totally new factions server the name was MysticalFactions which is now gone due to “not enough donations” I got banned on there because someone that didn’t deserve op got It and banned me and I never got unbanned.

2) If so: How many times and for what?no reason I was literally just cobble generating walls and got banned for “Mwhahahahaha”

2) How many hours average will you be available daily? Easily 4 but up to 7-8 I can be on discord for support almost anytime and if someone needs me or my attention, I will be able to give it to them immediately.

3) Why do you want to become a member of staff? So let me just say this server and I have come a long way, I joined probably almost 4 years ago when it was managed by way different people, about a year into my playtime at Brutal I applied for helper, let me just say I was not accepted the first try I believe it was my third that I was accepted about 2 years into my first playtime on brutal I mean just by playing on the server for 4 years proves I love this server and I am dedicated to it. That is just more proof to how I am dedicated I loved the old brutal factions and absolutely love the new brutal factions. I have made mistakes here and there but just minors ones that anyone and everyone make for instance once it took me about 20 minutes to get into a call with a suspected hacker that Senne told me to screenshare he didnt want to skype and he didnt have join.me

4) Tell us about yourself. Well, I’m 16. I am a Highschool basketball player, I have a funny personality, love Minecraft and absolutely love brutal I used to be a Moderator about 3 months ago and was kicked for inactivity when my mother was hospitalized with a broken knee, but now I’m back and ready to play my favorite server.

5) An issue arises on the server, but you are not confident about your decision. What do you do? First of all I would assess the situation secondly if I couldn’t relieve of the situation by myself I would tell another or higher staff member about the situation.

6) A player accuses you of abusing your powers to help your faction. What do you do? I would try my best to tell them i don't abuse and would never abuse I would then ask for proof signifying that I have never abused anything. and let me add, I would never abuse my permission, if accepted I would do my duty as a helper and that duty is to for the most part help, the occasional mute or kick for minor rule breaking then there are more major things for moderators, Admins, and Bajansam. Thank you so much for reading my application! -SSky

#1 SSky_Skraper, Apr 14, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2018 at 7:53 PM
    bzs and SenneDC123 like this.
  2. OffTheMeds

Staff Member Admin

+1 Good app, went into alot of detail And seem like a real active and chill guy let alone helping us in testing shows your activity. All appreciated.

3. IcingSnowflake

Staff Member Helper

+1 Seems like a pretty friendly and easy going guy to work with.

4. bzs

bzs
    Staff Member Moderator

You don't need to adress the fact that you're a donator. You havn't played for 5 years. Also I think you missunderstod the last question.

5. SSky_Skraper

6. Kourt

Staff Member Admin

I think you'd be fit for helper as you have past experience with Old Brutal and because this is your first comeback with a new owner. So not only can you use your past experience to your benefit but you'll be able to learn the new things that have changed with Brutal.

SSky_Skraper and OffTheMeds like this.
  7. SSky_Skraper

Thanks @Kourt for reading through my application and for the feedback!

8. YammyTheCat

You should be helper, you were a great helper and never did anything wrong
    +1

9. SSky_Skraper

@bzs the application has been fixed, you're totally right i misunderstood the last question. and i have been playing about 4 years now*

10. SenneDC123

Good Luck! ;)

11. HunnyBadger

Staff Member Admin

Good application overall, would like to see you in game to get to know you more!

bzs likes this.
  12. bzs

bzs
    Staff Member Moderator

Very good application after you edited it. I would like to see you on the staff team once again!