SaucyAsh Helper App Round#3 (Final Round)

Discussion in 'Helper Applications' started by SaucyAsh, Apr 15, 2018.

?

Should SaucyAsh be Helper?

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    36.4%
  2. Most Definitely

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  3. I'm unsure

6 vote(s)
    54.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaucyAsh

In Game Name: SaucyAsh
    Nickname:
    SaucyAsh

Skype and/or Discord: Ash#5444

Languages you are fluent in: English

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)

1) Have you ever been banned before? Yes v.v
    If so: How many times and for what?
    1 time, for being annoying and arguing I think.

2) How many hours average will you be available daily? I will probably be available at least 4 hours and available on discord for more than that!

3) Why do you want to become a member of staff? Why would I like to be staff? Well let me tell you why I think I would make a very qualified staff member. First of all, I have played brutal for a long time now, a couple of years... although I stopped playing minecraft for a period of time, therefore I am extremely familiar with the player base and the way that the server operates. I am very knowledgeable about a large majority of things on the server and I've made a big effort to get a better in depth understanding of the way factions work. Besides that, I really enjoy helping other players (new players as well!) in chat who need help, need questions answered, etc. I'm extremely active in chat which is an important skill to have as helper, as I often see players asking questions but not always receiving the help they are asking for (some staff come online and ignore chat - this would not be me!) In conclusion I feel that I would be a perfect addition to the staff team as I have a lot of experience on brutal, I am familiar with commands, rules, and everything else that is vital when it comes to being helper. I would love to be able to help all of the new players that will be joining this season as brutal expands it's player base as a new beginning.

4) Tell us about yourself.
    I'm a fun outgoing person who enjoys joking around with people (as many already know) It's one of my favorite things to do. I enjoy messing around a great deal however I can also dish out some serious punishment. I normally have a lot of free time on my hands although it has been cut down a bit due to work, however I still have a reasonable amount of time on my hands because whenever SaucyAsh isn't working she is just chilling in her bed looking for something to do online because my feet are too tired to stand up!

5) An issue arises on the server, but you are not confident about your decision. What do you do?
    Firstly I would try to check the staff handbook to see if it is possible to find more information there. If not, I would ask someone who is above me, such as an admin or mod. If there aren't any mods online, I would turn to another helper. If there is nobody at that time for me to turn to, I would do what I feel is best for that point in time, and try to make a staff member (Owner or Admin) aware of the situation ASAP to handle the situation in the best way possible.

6) A player accuses you of abusing your powers to help your faction. What do you do?
    "I'm sorry you feel that way _____ if you feel that I am abusing my powers, please feel free to make a report on the forums, or contact Bajansam to handle the situation. It would also be helpful for you to provide any proof you may have with this claim" depending on the severity, I may also make a staff aware of this to provide my side of the story.

Also yes before anyone comments I did copy part of my old app! I wrote a new section for why I should be helper (but I feel like my section on my "SaucyAsh For Helper Round#2" was much better than this one, so if you feel inclined pleas check it out) however i kept some answers the same as before because there's no need to change them as my answer still stands!

I would also like to note that I wasn't planning to apply again due to past rejection however I was encouraged to apply by 2 people so yup here I am!

#1 SaucyAsh, Apr 15, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
    bzs likes this.
  2. Kourt

Staff Member Admin

I think 3rd times a charm! ;) But in all seriousness, I think it'd be good to have you as helper because you're always paying attention to the chat and you'd be very useful, especially for this reset! We're going to need reliable helpers to help the new players that will be joining. :p

bzs and SaucyAsh like this.
  3. SSky_Skraper

+1 good application, sometimes toxic but quite active and occasionally nice, I mean never to me but still nice definitely maturing.

bzs and Kourt like this.
  4. SaucyAsh

Ok like I get it and all but how would you know if I'm toxic or not because (NO OFFENSE) i have never even seen you on brutal until you randomly popped up in the discord a few days ago

Kourt likes this.
  5. OffTheMeds

Staff Member Admin

+1 Would be interesting to see if you are any good at helper as you have applied 3 times now. Your app looks like a 10/10.

Goodluck! <3

Kourt and bzs like this.
  6. bajansam

Staff Member Owner Admin

bajansam
    If at first you dont succeed, try and try again. Good application! We’ll let you know if successful this time

Kourt and bzs like this.
  7. bzs

bzs
    Staff Member Moderator

Good application I’d like to see you as a staff member.

Kourt likes this.
  8. xvoid

Good luck!

Kourt likes this.
  9. tooOpm8

Staff Member Helper

I already know you would be a great addition to the staff team for reasons of I always see you active in chat and never breaking the rules. However, I recommend stop trying to get into arguments with other staff and be a bit less toxic. (Just giving my personal opinion)

IcingSnowflake, bajansam and Kourt like this.
  10. bajansam

Staff Member Owner Admin

bajansam
    I also agree with this

11. Jabbaaz

He's an OG you haven't played long enough to know him.

YammyTheCat and Chwie like this.
  12. YammyTheCat

SaucyAsh pls dont be staff

13. bzs

bzs
    Staff Member Moderator

Lies.

14. Fre3dom_

15. SawyerLawyer

Great app! Would be a nice addition to staff considering you're very active.

Kourt and bzs like this.
  16. OffTheMeds

Staff Member Admin

Accepted. Congrats!

bzs likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.