SaucyAsh Helper App Round#2

Discussion in 'Helper Applications' started by SaucyAsh, Feb 12, 2018.

?

Should SaucyAsh be staff?

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Maybe

6 vote(s)
    60.0%
  1. SaucyAsh

Staff Member Helper

In Game Name:
    Nickname:

Skype and/or Discord:

Languages you are fluent in:

In Game Name: SaucyAsh
    Nickname:
    SaucyAsh

Skype and/or Discord: Ash#5444

Languages you are fluent in: English

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)

1) Have you ever been banned before? Yes v.v
    If so: How many times and for what?
    1 time, for being annoying and arguing I think.

2) How many hours average will you be available daily? I will probably be available at least 6+ hours, and more via discord

3) Why do you want to become a member of staff? I want to become a staff member because I would love to help new players (and old) who are joining the server, I personally think that I am one of the more qualified players to be staff for the following reasons. I feel like I would be very valuable to the staff team as I have a lot of time to dedicate to patrolling the server. I am very familiar with most of the rules, commands, etc, that are on the server. I already help players daily in chat when there is nobody else responding to their questions. I enjoy helping players which is a biggest reason I would like to be staff. As many know, I am very active in chat, and I feel this is a very good reason I should be considered as a helper since I am almost always watching what is happening in the chat, if a player needed something or broke a rule, I could help them/ issue the correct warning/punishment in a swift, timely manner. In conclusion, I feel that I would be a good addition to the staff team because of these reasons, and I would love to be a staff member as brutal grows and expands it's player base. As Admins and Bajansam already know, I would really love to be helper. I understand why some players would be against this, however, I have changed a lot and for the most part I no longer act poorly in chat, I instead have been dedicating my time to interacting with players, having fun in chat, and helping players who need it.

4) Tell us about yourself.
    I don't really know what to put for this question, most people already know a lot about me. I have a lot of free time at the moment as I'm not in school. I enjoy interacting with people online which I spend a lot of time doing. I also enjoy messing with people, joking around, etc, and my fav color is purple!

5) An issue arises on the server, but you are not confident about your decision. What do you do?
    Firstly I would try to check the staff handbook to see if it is possible to find more information there. If not, I would ask someone who is above me, such as an admin or mod. If there aren't any mods online, I would turn to another helper. If there is nobody at that time for me to turn to, I would do what I feel is best for that point in time, and try to make a staff member (Owner or Admin) aware of the situation ASAP to handle the situation in the best way possible.

6) A player accuses you of abusing your powers to help your faction. What do you do?
    "I'm sorry you feel that way _____ if you feel that I am abusing my powers, please feel free to make a report on the forums, or contact Bajansam to handle the situation. It would also be helpful for you to provide any proof you may have with this claim" depending on the severity, I may also make a staff aware of this to provide my side of the story.

#1 SaucyAsh, Feb 12, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
  2. CyberLine_

Great Application:);)

SaucyAsh likes this.
  3. bzs

bzs
    Staff Member Moderator

+1

SaucyAsh likes this.
  4. SawyerLawyer

Knowledgeable about the server and its population. Just be less toxic ;)

#4 SawyerLawyer, Feb 12, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
    SaucyAsh likes this.
  5. Kourt

Staff Member Admin

You're one of the most qualified players to receive helper at this point :p

SaucyAsh likes this.
  6. SaucyAsh

Staff Member Helper

awwwwww Kourt !!! <3

7. Cool_boy065

-1 ash you are really mean in discord and in the chat

obilly likes this.
  8. bzs

bzs
    Staff Member Moderator

bhhaha <333 coolboiiii

SawyerLawyer likes this.
  9. bajansam

Staff Member Owner Admin

bajansam
    This surprised me lol. Good app!

SaucyAsh and Kourt like this.
  10. bzs

bzs
    Staff Member Moderator

See i'm a nice chap!

SaucyAsh likes this.
  11. SaucyAsh

Staff Member Helper

Thanks Benjamin!

SawyerLawyer likes this.
  12. Clink

-1 sassed kourt and bajansa in discord

#12 Clink, Feb 14, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
  13. Kanneth

Really don't think you should get helper as you are the first to jump into arguments for no reason and you are just overall a mean person. -1

14. tooOpm8

Im guessing by everyone's comments you're gonna get helper pretty soon here.. Personally believe you would be a great helper because I always see you helping others so Good luck!