MakePhiccLeader's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Helper Applications' started by Phicc, Apr 14, 2018.

?

Is this application good enough?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Maybe

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. No

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. Phicc

In Game Name: MakePhiccLeader
    Nickname: Phicc or Jack

Skype and/or Discord: Jackk#9013

Languages you are fluent in: English, learning Spanish

Time Zone: GMT

1) Have you ever been banned before? Yes
    If so: How many times and for what? I was banned for 'Server Disrespect' when Generzon came and started playing/owning Brutal. This was a time when many old players were banned unfairly by the new mods coming in from Generzon. Despite this I am older now and a lot more mature even though at the time I didn't do anything to deserve being banned

2) How many hours average will you be available daily?
    I will be able to average 2 hours a day on a school day and on a weekend 4 or 5.

3) Why do you want to become a member of staff?
    I want to be a staff member because I have seen how friendly the team are and would love to help them make the server chat clean and just make Brutal more enjoyable. Being a returning player I really want to help put back into the server what it gave to me a few years ago, being my first ever factions server I played somewhat properly. I just really would love to be part of the friendly staff team and help the server.

4) Tell us about yourself.
    Im Jack, 15 and an old player on Brutal. I used to play back in 2015 and I am so happy to see the server is still doing well after a good few years. I am the Revival Leader and came to this server looking for a new and refreshing competition due to the other server we played on previously being a bit too easy and boring. I remember Brutal and decided to check it out and conveniently there was a reset happening so I decided I'd get my faction in to play.

You usually will see me on Brutal (When it releases) or on Rocket League, if I'm not doing either of them I'm either sleeping or outside having a social life (rare). I love playing Factions and being staff on a server I enjoy will really help me stay active and support the server.

5) An issue arises on the server, but you are not confident about your decision. What do you do?
    If I am not confident about what to do about an issue I will quickly re-check the rules to see if the answer is there, if not Id pm a higher staff member just to give me a hand. In general though I feel like I could deal with most situations confidently as I have read the rules and have been staff on many servers previously.

6) A player accuses you of abusing your powers to help your faction. What do you do?
    If a play accuses me of abusing, I would simply explain to him that I haven't and if he continues to cause drama I would get a staff member who can deal with accordingly to handle the situation. As staff I would never abuse my permissions, it simply isn't in my nature as winning while cheating isn't a win at all for me. Id lose but actually play the game than cheat and win, it destroys the point of winning.

Thanks for reading my application
    If there is any more information you need feel free to add me and talk on discord: Jackk#9013

SSky_Skraper, bzs and Kourt like this.
  2. bzs

bzs
    Staff Member Moderator

good application. Seen In discord a ton, but cought having beef with other players but in a respectful manner which I like.
    I havn't seen you before though and I've played since 2014. Eitherway you seem like a good fit for the staff team.

Kourt likes this.
  3. Kourt

Staff Member Admin

I agree with bzs! You are an active factions player which will be beneficial for the new players who might need some help along the way! :p

bzs likes this.
  4. OffTheMeds

Staff Member Admin

+1 Agree with both Bzs and Kourt, would like to see you in chat alot more next season!

bzs likes this.
  5. bajansam

Staff Member Owner Admin

bajansam
    This is a good, detailed application, all staff apps should be like this! Good job!

bzs likes this.
  6. Phicc

Kourt and bzs like this.
  7. xvoid

Good luck!