For Sam/Baj

Discussion in 'Helper Applications' started by Jabbol, Feb 14, 2018.

1. Jabbol

Full Name: Kristofer Rusiecki

IGN: Jabbol

Timezone: Eastern Standard (EST)

Rank Applying For (If you’re not sure please check the open positions on the team section of the website): I am applying for the position Moderator/Helper.

Do you have Discord? (Please provide it and not just say “Yes”): Yes I do. Ny discord tag is Jabbol#8714. If I do not contact you and you have sent me a friend request I am either at school or busy at that moment.

Do you have a microphone? (Say yes, or no): Yes

How much time can you commit weekly?: (3-4 hours a day, 4 days a week is required to be considered) I can spend a lot of time on the Network. I usually have nothing better to do besides sit in my room, in my chair and play MineCraft. I get home at around 2:30 PM EST, and I play until 10 PM EST. So from my calculations I can play for about 4-6 hours a day. I am on half of the day and I love to play the game so I will be on A LOT.

Previous Staff Experience (Proof Required): I have much experience moderating. I used to go around time to time looking for a server to gain experience. Over four years of playing MineCraft I was able to grasp a grip and learn to be a good efficient staff member. Some experience I have at moderating is handling situations. I have learned how to handle them over time. One scenario is this - (PLAYER) STOP TAKING MY STUFF FAG**T! (OTHER PLAYER) NO IT'S MY STUFF I MADE IT. First I would warn the for player disrespect and capitalization. Then I would tell them to be nice to each other or it will lead to further consequences. I am also very loyal and mature for my age. Unlike other kids my age they are very immature. I know to keep rude remarks to myself and if i dislike a player to keep it to myself. I will take my actions out on myself and not on other players or staff members. I know when to make a move and when to ban a player if I have proof and screenshots. I will never ban a player for no reason and if i have no proof I won’t ban them. Even if i get 10 reports I will check their ips make sure it’s not the same people and then I will get screenshots and then take my action.Some of you may know the server Extract on MineHut, It was a 32 player server and It averaged about 20 players on at a time. It gave me a lot of experience on how to be a great staff member. Some of the things I did on that server is moderate chat. I also caught hackers. Doing my job was actually very very fun for me to do and I enjoyed it a lot. It gave me so much inspiration to go onto bigger servers. Once the server closed I knew that, that was my call sign to let the server go and move on to bigger servers.

Any demotions from other servers? (If so, why?): Nope

Any previous bans from any server? (If so, why?): I have been playing minecraft for so long now that I cannot keep track. I have most likely been banned from other servers.

Why should you be accepted?: If I was accepted I would do many things to make the network have a better community environment. One thing I would do is start by making sure there is non toxic players, playing on the network. It's not good when you have toxic players on because one toxic person can affect a whole group of people. I also would moderate by catching hackers and making sure that hackers are gone because hackers ruin the game for everyone playing the server and having fun. I also would help the build team with whatever was needed. I love to build and it's very fun for me. I also love to moderate servers. Moderating is very fun for me.

What do you consider your greatest strength?: My greatest strength is probably grammar, maturity, loyalty, and being nice.

What do you consider your greatest weakness?: Building big builds.

Anything else you’d like to share with us?: Okay, Well I do have anger issues. It will not be in the way of me being a good Staff member or player on the server. I am currently in school right now. I need to focus on school first. To me school is more important than a minecraft server than school. I really hope I can be apart of the team and help out!

At this time I would like to thank you for reading my application.

King regards ~ Jabbol (Kristofer)

2. Kourt

Staff Member Admin

3. SaucyAsh

Staff Member Helper

This isn't even the right staff template :(

4. Jabbol

I was told to post it by Baj, did you read the title?