cool_boy065's helper app

Discussion in 'Helper Applications' started by Cool_boy065, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Cool_boy065

In Game Name: cool_boy065 my nickname is coolboy My discord name is cool_boy065

Languages you are fluent in: The only language I speak fluently is English.

Time Zone: My time zone is EST

1) Have you ever been banned before? I have not been banned before.
    If so: How many times and for what?

2) How many hours average will you be available daily? I will be to play about 4 to 5 hours a day daily. it depends weither I'm busy or not.

3) Why do you want to become a member of staff? I want to help the server become a better place for young and old gamers to play on. I would also like to get justice for all the hackers who rouin the game. And I will love to help and soutialise with different people I haven't met before.

4) Tell us about yourself. I am a very unique person. I like to play outside and play with my friends. Most of the time I am playing my two favorite games on my laptop Minecraft and Roblox. I am also very outgoing and kind to people. I don't like to get into fights because that could rouin my whole experience of learning or doing stuff.

5) An issue arises on the server, but you are not confident about your decision. What do you do? I will go and calm both of the players down if they are screaming at each other. I will also ask someone higher and has more experience than me to help or tell me what to do. If no one with more experience or a higher rank is on I will try to help them with what ever happened.

6) A player accuses you of abusing your powers to help your faction. What do you do? I will get some one the same rank or higher than me to help solve the issue that is happening. If the person is saying he has proof of me doing this I will ask him to report me or show me the footage so the owner can decide whats the right thing to do.

bzs likes this.
  2. SaucyAsh

Staff Member Helper

Sorry cool_boy065 but -1, you lied about your age on your last helper app.......and you've suddenly been being very mean to people in chat!

3. bzs

bzs
    Staff Member Moderator

like you a lot but you're too young :/ so -1

4. Kourt

Staff Member Admin

You've previously lied about your age and you're a bit too young! You should continue to enjoy the game and wait until you're more mature for a helper position :p

#4 Kourt, Feb 12, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
    bzs and SaucyAsh like this.
  5. SawyerLawyer

You did lie about your age previously AND you've been kind of toxic in chat recently

#5 SawyerLawyer, Feb 12, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
    SaucyAsh likes this.
  6. Cool_boy065

this is y i lied about my age becuase you guys just say oh srry your just a kid :(

bzs likes this.
  7. SaucyAsh

Staff Member Helper

Well cool boy you can lie about your age all you want but the truth comes out once you join discord

8. obilly

+1 the helper this server needs. a shame the owners/admins are ageist

Kourt likes this.
  9. Clink

+1 hes next up and cool af

10. Fre3dom_