Clink's staff app

Discussion in 'Helper Applications' started by Clink, Feb 14, 2018 at 6:00 AM.

1. Clink

In Game Name:
    Clink
    Nickname:

Justin
    Skype and/or Discord:
    Justin#3876
    Languages you are fluent in:
    English
    Time Zone:
    EST
    1) Have you ever been banned before?
    No
    2) How many hours average will you be available daily?
    I have no life . 6 hours a day if there are people that need helping .
    3) Why do you want to become a member of staff?
    I want to become a staff member on brutal because I have a great passion for being a staff member and just helping people. I want to join this community and create amazing memories . Brutal for me is so enjoyable and it’s the place I go when I need to clear my head and leave all the problems behind. Being a staff member makes me so happy and I just love helping players and banning hackers, so everyone can have an enjoyable experience on the server. I take being a staff member very seriously and I'm very dedicated to what I do, don't get me wrong I can have fun every now and then but when it comes to something serious, I’m mature and professional.
    4) A player accuses you of abusing your powers to help your faction. What do you do?
    Take a step back . First , i would tell them to submit a forums post . Second , I would try to contact the owner and have both arguments present (in discord preferably).
    5) Tell us about yourself.
    I'm a very mature person . I always know my place and dont speak out of term and I always act my age and treat all players the same and im not immature towards them. I try set an example for others to follow, I always find myself as a leader and a role model for others .

6) An issue arises on the server, but you are not confident about your decision. What do you do?
    I would wait for a higher up and and talk it over with my fellow staff members . If that doesn't solve the issue consulting the rules would be my plan B .

bajansam likes this.
  2. obilly

+1 wow this is amazing. how are you not an admin already? I feel like brutal could use more people like you and less bad people

#2 obilly, Feb 14, 2018 at 6:04 AM
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2018 at 7:27 PM
  3. Clink

Dont use my staff app to diss other potential staff members . Thanks for the feed back tho .

bajansam likes this.
  4. bzs

bzs
    Staff Member Helper

I havn't seen you as the most mature person on the server but that's an easy change as you've often messing around. I would also say tell us a bit more about how you would handle the last question.
    otherwise +1 as you seem to be a very kind and fun person in general.