Bzs application

Discussion in 'Helper Applications' started by bzs, Feb 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bzs

bzs
    Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name: bzs
    Nickname:
    bzs

Skype and/or Discord: bzs #1243

Languages you are fluent in: English, Swedish. also Norwegian and Danish

Time Zone: CET (Central European Time)

Have you ever been banned before? Never.

How many hours average will you be available daily? 5-10, ( I don't really go to school anymore)

Why do you want to become a member of staff? I'd like to see Brutal actually get a good staff team as I've been playing on here for about 3 years (active) And i've almost always disliked the staff team. Mostly because a lot of them were biased towards their factions and friends. Which i wouldn't be. I have also helped to catch cheaters in the past and i will continue on doing so. I am also one of the most active and best pvpers on the server. I could also help and instruct new helpers and higher staff on how to screenshare and possible getting a screenshare tool. as I do have connections in the potpvp community who run big and flourishing servers.

Tell us about yourself. I'm a smart, honest, often nice player. I do care a lot about respect and how you speak to certain people. I did 2 full years in law school and about to finish my 3rd. So i do know a a lot about being unbiased and that you have to respect everyone in a position like this. I currently run the biggest faction on the server and therefore i have A LOT of connections around the server.

An issue arises on the server, but you are not confident about your decision. What do you do? I try to get in contact immediately with an Admin or Owner. Or i'll ask people with knowledge about the subject. Otherwise i'll try to find a temporary solution which i'm often pretty good at.

A player accuses you of abusing your powers to help your faction. What do you do? I would tell them respectfully to contact higher staff and tell them to investigate the subject.

XanderRPG likes this.
  2. SawyerLawyer

Great app! You're knowledgeable about the server and you know the players.

#2 SawyerLawyer, Feb 12, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
    bzs likes this.
  3. Kourt

Staff Member Admin

You'd be an excellent staff member as you are very experienced when it comes to factions :p

#3 Kourt, Feb 12, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
    bzs likes this.
  4. TheBakarMos

TheBakarMos
    -1 he trash talk

5. Hezzawee

+1 good long term playing member to the server

bzs likes this.
  6. bajansam

Staff Member Owner Admin

bajansam
    Long time, active, reliable member. Generally good player, although you used to be toxic at times. You seem to have improved since i took ownership, and so im going to give you a chance at Helper.

Congrats.

bzs likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.