Brown_Bear__'s Application.

Discussion in 'Helper Applications' started by Brown_Bear__, May 5, 2018.

1. Brown_Bear__

In Game Name: My IGN is Brown_Bear__.
    Nickname: My Nickname is Brown.

Skype and/or Discord: My discord name is Brown_Bear__#7183.

Languages you are fluent in: The language that I speak Fluently is English, but my step mom is from Germany, so i'm learning to speak German.

Time Zone: My timezone is EST.

1) Have you ever been banned before?
    If so: How many times and for what? I have never been banned on Brutal Network, however I have been banned on Hypixel. I was playing skywars and I had been shot with a bow so i fell of the map and somehow i got glitched back on and when i came on the next day i was banned for "flying/hacks".

2) How many hours average will you be available daily? I will be on for about 4-5 through the week and I can be on for about 7-10 hours on weekends.

3) Why do you want to become a member of staff? I want to become a staff on the Brutal Network because I believe that i can bring many options to the table in improving the sever and helping many players with there problems to make sure the sever stay big and great.I have been playing on this sever for a very long time and I have seen many mistakes that need fixing and i have seen many players complain, I think i can stop that by attending to the players very often making sure that they feel positive about the sever.I will also stop the toxic level on the sever by trying to talk it out with the players who are the main cause of the toxic level, by making them calm down and talking to them about the situation.

4) Tell us about yourself. Well where do i start, My name is Timothy Wilson and I am 15 years old. I live in Nassau, Bahamas and I make a gpa of a 3.0-3.5 every term. My favorite games are Minecraft, and Mobile Fortnight. I am a very positive person who always look for the best in myself and in people. I hate violence, and when people are being very rude to each other such as cyber bullying and a negative attitude towards people.

5) An issue arises on the server, but you are not confident about your decision. What do you do? I would ask a fellow staff or the owner to look at it to make sure its not a glitch or a big issue so the sever wont be bugged or any player wont be hurt in this situation, or I would talk to the person who have reported it and try my hardest to find the cause of it and fix it immediately.

6) A player accuses you of abusing your powers to help your faction. What do you do? Well first I would ask the player to report it to a higher staff with evidence of me abusing, and if the evidence is true i will be penalized greatly in the sever or demoted to a lower or non staff.

#1 Brown_Bear__, May 5, 2018
    Last edited: May 13, 2018
  2. Phicc

Staff Member Helper

Seems like you can be an active and helpful staff member BUT your application lacks a lot of detail especially in questions 3-5.
    Maybe add a little bit more detail so we can know a little bit more about you.

Good Luck <3

-EDIT- He updated the application to have more detail, looking a lot better now!

#2 Phicc, May 6, 2018
    Last edited: May 6, 2018
  3. OffTheMeds

Staff Member Admin

Be careful what information you put in the application! Otherwise seems super chill and think you may be a good addition to the staff team!

4. Brown_Bear__

Ok thank you!!!!

5. bzs

bzs
    Staff Member Moderator

Need to work on grammar.
    You also said that you have been playing on the server for a very long time but yet you joined the forums yesterday.
    The application also lacks a bit of detail which I would like to see more off.
    I’d say play a bit more on the server, get to know the community and reapply the next time we’re looking for staff.

6. Brown_Bear__

I joined the forums yesterday because i just hear that you was looking
    for staff. I've been playing from the start of the map
    before tnt was even enabled.

7. Blodem

Hello Brown,

After observing your application, You mentioned you "Haven't been banned on the Brutal Network" Have you been banned on another server? if so why? Also my personal experience with you is that your quite toxic, although you said you will stop when you get staff, what makes the staff team believe that you will? also i have observed that you like sugar coating a lot of stuff you say in chat, How can you fix that? You also mentioned you have been playing for a "Very long time" but you commented " I've been playing from the start of the map" Please explain?

Kind Regards,
    Jayden

8. Brown_Bear__

First
    First im not toxic with people or on the sever from my perspective I treat people with respect, and i was banned on Hypixel because when i got shot with a bow while playing skywars i fell of the map and it glitched me back on and the next day I was banned for "flying/hacks" and I said i will try to stop the toxic in chat by talking it out with other players, by making them feel less angry about the situation they are in.

#8 Brown_Bear__, May 13, 2018
    Last edited: May 13, 2018
  9. UndeadBunneh

It could use more detail and I haven't seen you on AT ALL lately. But I'm not going to leave a +1 or -1 because that would be biased.

10. Brown_Bear__

I only been off for two days, and its because i spilled juice on my computer and it stopped working and my dad took it to the shop to get fixed and i just got it back this morning